Join Cereplast on our mission to be the global leader in the manufacturing of bioplastics. We are committed to hiring talented people who share our commitment to pave the way for global adoption of environmentally friendlier plastics.
We have offices in the US and Europe, a manufacturing plant in the US (and soon will be adding a new plant in Europe as well), so check back regularly for career openings both here and abroad!
You may send your resume by clicking here: Email Human Resources
CEREPLAST, Inc. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Cereplast is currently searching for a Sr. Sales Representative who will sell Cereplast resin for injection molding and extrusion applications.
The Sr. Sales Representative will utilize existing contacts and new leads to establish and develop sales for our company. You will contribute to Cereplast success by growing sales and increasing revenue through existing and new accounts, and by identifying new and currently untapped markets for potential opportunities, putting together a plan to go after those opportunities, and then executing.
The Sr. Sales Rep can be based out of California, Texas or the mid-west, there is flexibility in location.
Traveling is a necessary element to the success of this position; you will be on road at least 50% up to 80% of the work week; your territory will span North America.
- Handle all aspects of sales activities, including prospecting, customer presentations, proposal generation, contract negotiations and closing
- Meet assigned sales targets
- Maintain an accurate sales forecast and log all sales-related activities and eventsQualifications:
- 4+ years of Industrial/Manufacturing sales experience
- College degree
- A self-starting, driven individual who is motivated by building sales and meeting sales targets
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive, problem solver and accountable to customer
- Capable of building strong relationships with customers.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable clean motor vehicle record (MVR).