Get to win $1000 or $100 by completing the Rite Aid Survey via www.wecare.riteaid.com. This survey is vital in helping Rite Aid recognize customer feedback. Through customer feedback, they can improve their Pharmacy services. Rite aid survey is done online and at any time.
You don’t need to purchase to be part of the Rite Aid Sweepstakes. So, in this article, you will learn how to participate in this survey and more information about the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey.
What is the Rite Aid Survey?
Participate in the Rite Aid Survey by visiting www.wecare.riteaid.com. Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey is created by Rite Aid to know the customer feedback after going to a Rite Aid Pharmacy. The feedback enables the company to improve its services to meet expectations.
By participating in this customer satisfaction survey by Rite Aid, you can win either $1000 or $100. For your entry to be accepted, you need to meet the requirements of the sweepstakes.
Rite Aid Survey Details
|Name||Rite Aid Survey|
|Participation Method||Online & Offline|
|Location||The United States of America|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Survey Limit||Three surveys per month|
|Receipt Limit||One Receipt Per Person|
|Validity of Receipt||14 days|
|Reward||$1000 or $100|
|Survey Time||6 Minutes|
Participate in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Rite Aid survey has two methods of participating in the sweepstakes.
Steps to Do Rite Aid Survey Online
To submit your feedback via the online methods, you need to follow these steps.
- Ensure you have a valid Rite Aid receipt.
- Go to www.wecare.riteaid.com
- Enter the sixteen-digit receipt code. Then click start.
- Please answer all the questions honestly as they will cover your recent visit to a Rite Aid Pharmacy.
- Enter your personal information such as first and last name, physical address, zip code, mobile numbers, and email address. You can close the page if you don’t wish to enter your details.
Note: For online entries, you must send it to the sponsor by 11:59:59 PM CT on the last day of an entry period. This will enable you to be in the sweepstakes and eligible for the random drawing.
Steps to do Rite Aid Survey By Mail
For your entry to be eligible through the mail method, you must do the following.
Write your name, complete address, age, and phone number on a postcard. Then mail it via first-class mail to Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
NB: You should post your mail-in entry by the end date of the entry period and the sponsor should receive it no later than the date in the table (below).
The best thing about using the mail method is that it doesn’t have limits, but your receipt code should be different in each entry.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
The grand prize of the Rite Aid survey is $1000. Also, you can be one of the ten winners who will get $100. All these rewards will be given in terms of a check. During this survey period, Rite Aid will provide prizes worth $24,000.
Your entries must be eligible per entry period to get a chance to win. Moreover, if you are among the winners, you will know via telephone or postal mail, that after winning, you cannot assign another person to collect or use the reward. Furthermore, you cannot transfer the prize to another person.
Rite Aid Survey Requirements
For your entry to be eligible, you must attain the following requirement.
- Either use the online method or mail method to participate
- You must be 18 years old and above.
- This survey is for legal U.S. residents
- If you are an employee, officer, and director of Rite Aid headquarters, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies, you cannot participate in this survey.
- Spouses, parents, children, siblings, and other immediate family members of Rite Aid employees or those in the same house cannot fill this survey.
- You need to enter a valid receipt code when using the online method. Also, you must have internet access, a smartphone, PC, or tablet.
- Must understand English or Spanish
- The Rite Aid receipt is valid for fourteen days
- Florida residents cannot take part in the Rite Aid Store Sweepstakes
- Use one receipt per entry
- The monthly survey limit is three per person
Rite Aid Survey Period
The table below shows the Rite Aid survey period. Therefore, use it to know the start and end date of each entry period and when mail entries should be received.
|Entry Period||Entry Period||Mail-In Entry||Survey Period|
|Start Date:12:00:00 AM CT on||End Date:11:59:59 PM CT||Received By Date:||Drawing Date:on or about|
About Rite Aid Corporation
In the past, Rite Aid Corporation was called Thrift D Discount Center from 1962 to 1968. This is a drugstore retail chain in America. The founder of Rite Aid is Alex Grass, and it was on 12th September 1962.
This drugstore company has its headquarters in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States. As of 2021, it has approximately 2,500 stores in the United States. Heyward Donigan is the president and chief executive officer of Rite Aid. Jim Peters is the chief operating officer.
According to a 2021 report, the pharmaceutical chain store had 50,000 employees. Additionally, it is among the Fortune 500 large U.S. corporations.
Visit your nearest Rite Aid Pharmacy store to buy your prescribed drug. This way, you will get a chance to be part of the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Rite Aid Survey Contact Details
Do you have any questions or complaints? Contact the Rite Aid support team via this phone number.
- +1 800 748 3243
Also, you can learn more about Rite Aid on their social media platforms. Here are their links.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/riteaid
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/RiteAid
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/riteaid
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/riteaidvideo
This is all we had for the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey. Additionally, before participating in this survey, make sure you qualify. This is for you to get a chance to win the grand prize of $1000 or be one of the ten $100 winners.
If you have any questions about the Rite Aid survey, leave a comment, and we will help you immediately.