NJMCDIRECT is an online traffic ticket payment platform. You can use it to pay your fees for parking/traffic tickets or the fines you incur for violating parking regulations. NJMCDIRECT.Com saves you the time you would have spent queuing to make a payment. Similarly, it helps you pay fines without traveling to the New Jersey Municipal courts to make the payments.
If you violate traffic rules in New Jersey, you will get a ticket and have to pay a fine. The ticket indicates the amount and time you should make the payment. So, how do you go about the payment process?
In this article, we give you a guide to help you make your payment hassle-free the next time you violate traffic rules and have to make a payment.
If you pay your NJ traffic tickets online, you don’t need to go to the New Jersey Municipal court. If you miss your traffic violation or municipal violation deadline, you must pay a surcharge and visit the Municipal Court of New Jersey.
Guide to Pay NJ Traffic Tickets Online
To make an online traffic ticket or municipal ticket payment to New Jersey Municipal Court, follow these easy steps.
- Step 1: Open your internet browser on your device
- Step 2: Go to the official website (http://www.njmcdirect.com/) of the New Jersey Municipal Court
- Step 3: Choose the traffic ticket from the options given
- Step 4: Enter your ID, prefix code, ticket number, or any other valid identification detail
- Step 5: Hit the continue button, so you move to the next stage
- Step 6: You will get two options, either to view the ticket or process it
- Step 7: Click the payment option, so you go to the payment page
- Step 8: Use your credit or debit card to make the payment
- Step 9: Enter card details as well as the amount
- Step 10: Confirm details, pay, and print a receipt for your reference in case of any follow-ups later
- NJMCDIRECT – www.njmcdirect.com Traffic Ticket Payment
- NJMCDIRECT – www.njmcdirect.com Pay Ticket Online in NJ
Your transaction will always reflect for 90 days in the system. If you have an issue, please report it within the timeframe. At least do it when the evidence is still in the system.
The NJMCDIRECT online platform makes use of prefix codes. So, all you need to do is visit the official website at www.NJMCDIRECT.com, enter the prefix code, and instantly get information about your traffic or parking fines.
Why Use NJMCDIRECT Portal?
Safety and Security
The NJMCDIRECT portal is safer to transact with than when you visit the court. The portal keeps your information including your payment details confidential, so you are assured of security & safety.
Instead of wasting your precious time going to queue in the NJ courts, the NJMCDIRECT gives you a chance to make your payments conveniently from anywhere and anytime. I bet you do not have much time to waste.
Ease of Use and Minimal Fees
It is pretty easy to use the NJMCDIRECT portal. The process takes only a few minutes to complete, and the charges range between $1 to $4, depending on the amount of money you are paying.
- SkyWestOnline Login at www.SkyWestOnline.com
- MiOcado Login at www.miocado.net For Ocado Employees
- NJMCDIRECT: Make NJ Traffic Ticket Payment Online
- Rite Aid Survey at Wecare.riteaid.com: Win $1000
How to Pay NJ Surcharge?
You can pay your NJ surcharge using different methods depending on what you have and the amount you are paying as well. Here are the most common and accepted methods:
The use of credit or debit cards is the most common method of payment. You need to contact the NJ and then make your payment.
Money Order or Check Method
You can make your payment by issuing a check or money order to NJSVS, P.O. Box 1502 Moorestown, NJ 08057-9704. Just ensure that the address is correct and you are okay to pay for your ticket.
You can also visit any Western Union agent near you in New Jersey and then pay cash for your ticket. It is a great method if you are near an agent and the amount in the case is not very huge.
For more detailed instructions on New Jersey surcharge payment, visit www.njsurcharge.com or NJSurchare blog.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take to View a Traffic Ticket on NJMCDIRECT?
If you get a ticket today, you will have to wait up to four days, so you can view it and pay for it on the NJMCDIRECT portal. If you don’t get it after four days, maybe you need to give it a few more days or contact the court for further directions.
What Should I Do If My Parking or Traffic Ticket Gets Lost?
If your ticket is lost, you must follow the usual procedure of reporting the loss of a very vital document. You can report to the nearest police station, to the court, or even to the nearest parking/traffic authority in your place. Use whichever you get first.
Do I Incur Any Fees/Charges for Using the NJMCDIRECT to Pay My Parking/Traffic Tickets?
Yes, the fees or charges for using the NJMCDIRECT to pay for your parking/traffic ticket fines are 3% of the total sum of money you are paying.
What Should I Do If I Find the Details Given In My Ticket Are Erroneous?
If you find that the details given are incorrect or disagree with them, the best move is to contact the court directly. You can also contact New Jersey Municipal Court customer care team for help.
What Identification Can I Use to Search for My NJ Ticket and Time Payment Order?
You can use your court ID, ticket number, prefix code, or license plate number. In short, whichever of these you have at your disposal at the time can work.
Undoubtedly, using NJMCDIRECT is a convenient way to pay for your traffic tickets. It saves you the time you would have otherwise spent waiting to make your payments directly to the courts.
Also, when you make payments using the NJMCDIRECT, you can track the process and get full payment details within 90 days.
So, the next time you have fines to pay, this might be the best method to use. It saves a great deal of time and is secure as well.
- 1 NJMCDIRECT
- 2 Guide to Pay NJ Traffic Tickets Online
- 3 Why Use NJMCDIRECT Portal?
- 4 How to Pay NJ Surcharge?
- 4.1 Credit/Debit Card
- 4.2 Money Order or Check Method
- 4.3 Western Union
- 4.4 How Long Does It Take to View a Traffic Ticket on NJMCDIRECT?
- 4.5 What Should I Do If My Parking or Traffic Ticket Gets Lost?
- 4.6 Do I Incur Any Fees/Charges for Using the NJMCDIRECT to Pay My Parking/Traffic Tickets?
- 4.7 What Should I Do If I Find the Details Given In My Ticket Are Erroneous?
- 4.8 What Identification Can I Use to Search for My NJ Ticket and Time Payment Order?
- 5 Summary