Welcome to JCP Associate Kiosk ( also known as www.jcpassociates.com associate kiosk@home) login portal. If you have newly joined JCPenney Associate Kiosk or just struggling with exploring the features at http://jcpassociates.com. Then you are at the right place. Keep reading to view the JCPenney employee work schedule at home.
What is JCP Associate Kiosk Login?
JCP Associate Kiosk is a company’s employee management portal. There are thousands of employees working at JCPenny, and it’s a daunting task for the HR department to manage the entire staff manually. Therefore, JCPenny manufactured a platform for all its employees to simplify their day-to-day tasks. Through this portal, the employees stay in contact with HR for any problem they face.
The JCP employees can check their work schedule, mandatory time off, paid time off, leaves, work hours, schedule, paycheck stubs, and notices from the company.
The JCP Associate Kiosk Login website optimizes the workflow of all JCPenny stores across the United States of America. This further helps the company to grow exponentially.
Additionally, the JCPenny Associate Kiosk Login system provides numerous employee benefits. These benefits are for current workers and those who retired or left the job.
How do I check my work schedule for JCPenney?
JCPenney employees work schedules are available on the JCPenney associate Kiosk@Home portal and work computers at the JCPenney stores. JCP employees can check their work schedules online from home. Register on http://jcpassociates.com/ portal and login to the www.jcpassociates.com associate kiosk@home portal to view all employee details.
JCP Associate Kiosk @Home Login Guide
You can easily log in to your JCPenny Associate Kiosk through the same website.
- Type http://jcpassociates.com in your browser.
- You will be presented with the options for Active and Former associates.
- You must stay in the Active Associate section and go to the first link, “Associate Kiosk @ Home”.
- You will land on a Login Page where you will be asked to enter your login details.
- Now put your Employee ID as your username and enter the password you set during the registration process.
- Click “Login” and if you made any mistake while entering the details, click “Clear”. It will allow you to re-enter the correct details.
- After these steps, you will log in to your portal and can access all the incredible features.
Those are steps to use www.jcpassociates.com associate kiosk@home portal.
How to Find JCPenney Employee ID?
If it’s your first time using the JCP Associate Kiosk Portal, start by getting primary employee validation.
- For this, visit the JCP Associate Kiosk website at www.http://jcpassociates.com.
- You will see multiple options for Active associates and former associates. But you have to scroll down to the bottom.
- Here, you will find the section “Get Employee ID”.
- Within this section is an option of “Find your Employee ID”. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to the Primary Validation page.
- On this web page, you will be asked for your social security number and date of birth.
- Enter the correct information and click “Submit”.
- It will lead you to the second identity authentication page where you will require to give more details.
- After submitting all the information required, the system will show you your employee ID.
Afterward, you must create an employee account on the company’s employee portal.
www.jcpassociates.com associate kiosk@home
Register a new account to get access to all the employee information. Remember, you can only register from JCPenny’s workplace computer for security reasons.
So, when you are in the workplace, get yourself registered by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- Go to www.http://jcpassociates.com. You will see many links on a black page.
- Click the first link, “Associate Kiosk @ Home” under the Active Associates section.
- You will be taken to the JCPenny Information Security, where you can see the boxes to enter your Login details.
- Besides it, there are a couple of links one is for resetting your forgotten password, and the other one is for registering as a new user.
- Click on “Register as a New User” and then a basic registration form will show up.
- Enter all the personal details and set a password. Memorize this password or write it down somewhere in case you forget it.
When you are done registering your account, you can access your JCP Associate Kiosk employee dashboard by logging in.
Reset JCP Associate Kiosk Login ID & Password
In case you forget your JCP credential, don’t panic. It’s normal for individuals to lose their login details. That’s why JCPenny also incorporated a feature for its valuable employees to reset their JCP Associate Kiosk login ID and password.
Like your registration process, you can not reset your login username and password from your home computer. You must be physically present within the company’s premises to perform the steps on JCPenny’s secured computer.
So, follow the below-mentioned steps when you have access to your workplace computer.
- Open the browser and search for JCP Associate Kiosk.
- Then open the first link on the search page. It’s the JCP Associate Kiosk homepage.
- Click the first link, “Associate Kiosk @ Home”.
- On the login page. There will be a link on the left to change your password or reset the lost password.
- It will lead to the self-service password reset page at https://jams.jcpenney.com:8443/sspr/public/forgottenpassword.
- Here enter your 9-digit employee ID and click search.
- Then you will be presented with a few security questions to answer them.
- If you have set up the answers, enter them; if not, call 1-800- 870-1111 to seek assistance.
- When you answer the questions, click “check answers”.
- On the next page, the terms will be written. You must read them carefully before checking the option “I agree”.
- Then click “Continue”.
- A new page to Change Password will open. Here, you need to read the password requirements and create a new password for your employee account.
- Then click the button below “Change Password”.
- Afterward, go back to the login page and enter your Employee ID and new password to sign in.
Features of JCP Associate Kiosk at Home Portal
JCP Associate Kiosk Employee Portal employees are entitled to the following benefits.
- The JCPenny employees get amazing discounts on all the items sold in the store.
- The system offers a special 30% discount for the Star employees.
- There is also 25% off on available items for the general staff.
- All the job-related information is available to workers with a single click.
- The users can print the tax details on their salary through the JCP Associate Kiosk home.
- The retired employees get pension plans.
- The store offers other attractive benefits, including dental coverage, health insurance, and other medical facilities, on its employee portal.
- The employees can see their daily work schedule to plan their day accordingly.
- The number of absences, available paid holidays, and days off is also visible to users.
JCPenny is an American-based retail store with over 600 franchises and 90,000+ employees across the USA. It was founded in 1902 by James Cash Penny. Later, J. C. Penny started expanding his business and opened stores in different states.
Today, its head office is in Texas. The store has a diversified range of items from groceries to electronics, cosmetics, home furniture, and jewelry to everything a household requires.
JCPenny Customer Support Details
- Contact JCPenny Benefits Center at 1-888-890-8900. It will help you with all the benefits offered by the company to its employees.
- Time 8 am – 8 pm; Monday – Friday Central Time.
- Contact W-2 Support Line at 1-800-567-9248. It will assist you with reissuing your tax details.
- Email address of customer care: email@example.com
- Head office address: JC Penney Headquarters. 6501, old drive, Plano, Texas, USA.
I hope this article helped you to access your employee account on the JCP Associate Kiosk portal. By following the instructions in this post, you can unlock all the employee benefits for you and your family.
Please let us know in the comments section below if you have more questions.
In this article, I will cover every detail you need to know before using the JCP Kiosk Employee login at home.
The majority of the workers at JCPenny fail to avail the benefits of the JCP Associate Kiosk and can not get the most out of it. Therefore, we came up with a comprehensive user guide for JCPenny employees. This JCP Associate Kiosk Login at home guide will enable you to understand the JCP Associate Kiosk Login System and allows you to perform your job efficiently.
Why I can register my account on JCP Associate Kiosk?
The JCPenny deactivates the link to register a new account and to reset the forgotten password for all devices other than the company’s work computers. They do so to prevent cybercriminals to break into the system through insecure networks of employee computers.
- What is JCP Associate Kiosk Login?
- How do I check my work schedule for JCPenney?
- JCP Associate Kiosk @Home Login Guide
- How to Find JCPenney Employee ID?
- www.jcpassociates.com associate kiosk@home
- Reset JCP Associate Kiosk Login ID & Password
- Features of JCP Associate Kiosk at Home Portal
- JCPenny Company
- JCPenny Customer Support Details
- Final Words